Saturday, April 23, 2011

Juggling

So, I can't literally juggle - at least not very well. But figuratively, I think I'm pretty good at it. I am able to keep a few balls in the air, and then I think "why not add another one?" Some people may think I'm crazy for all of the things I have going on in my life - school, new job #1, potentially a new job #2, tennis, family and friends, taking care of my fur-children, and being a wife. I think I'm crazy too, at times, for all of the happenings I have going on in my life. But to be honest - I don't think I'd want it any other way. Sure, some extra "down time" would be nice occasionally, but when it comes down to it, my busy life provides me with all of the things I have. Not necessarily all of the material things (but yes, my jobs help pay the bills!), but the sentimental things. I have the opportunity to further my success in my career through continuing my education. I have the awesome ability to help children and adults communicate! I have the ability to fulfill my competitive nature with a game of tennis (and get some exercise, too!). I have an amazing support system that is my family and friends. I have the pleasure of being loved unconditionally by my fur-children. And most of all I have a best friend and the love of my life that drives me crazy (good and bad)!  So yes, my life is often insanely busy...but that's the way I like it! Just think of what it will be like with children!..
 
"Life life to the fullest" - Ernest Hemingway


                                         

2 comments:

  1. Can you juggle at the party today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would say that you are very busy girl! So happy to hear that things are going well in your life. Hope your "fur baby", Molly is doing better.

    ReplyDelete